- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Packing 18 tools into one, the compact Knog Fang multitool is a practical companion for trailside repairs, tightening and loosening bolts and for tyre replacements. 18 useful tools – including screwdriver and hex wrench – are packed into a single multitool that works with all common screw sizes you can find on a bike. In addition, the lightweight, pocket-size tool features two extremely robust tyre levers and a bit driver. Thus, the Knog Fang tool is a must-have in your pocket.
• Lightweight, compact tool for roadside repairs
• High-strength design with 18 tools
• Hex bits: 4 / 5 / 6 mm
• Cross-head bit S2 PH1
• Screwdrivers: 5 / 8 / 10 / 11 / 13 / 14 mm
• ¼“ bit driver in the tool for increased torque
• Magnetic bit socket
• 2x tyre levers (magnetic)
• One tyre lever with bit holder (2 bits)
• Bit storage inside the tool (1 bit)
• Bottle opener
• Box cutter
• Ruler (cm/inches)
• Mounting eyelet
• TSA compliant
• Dimensions: approx. 95 x 50 x 22 mm
• Material: steel (tool), composite (body)
• Weight: approx. 83 g (incl. bits)
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: