- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
LEATT DBX 2.0 Flat Pedal Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The DBX 2.0 flat pedal shoe looks like just a cool shoe, but turns into a comfortable, breathable bike shoe. It has a medium hard RIDE GRIP rubber sole which offers ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also has a mud-flow channel which efficiently keep mud from the soles so you’ll stand in constant contact with your pedals or the floor.
• Cool flat pedal shoes made from synthetic wild leather with water-repellent coating
• Optimised grip pattern in pedal area
• Gripping heel and toe areas with mud flow channels
• RIDE GRIP sole formula offers ideal grip even on wet and slippery surfaces, with increased tear and abrasion resistance
• Flexible, but also stiff midsole
• Flat, padded, and weatherproof tongue
• Additional protection through heel and toe caps
• Classic lacing
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: