- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The DBX 3.0 Enduro helmet from LEATT offers you a high level of protection while also being very comfortable. Regardless of whether you’re riding uphill or on a rough Downhill trail: the DBX 3.0 ENDURO bike helmet is your convertible companion which adapts to your needs. The chin bar offers great protection on stages, but can be quickly and easily removed for longer stretches going uphill.
• Lightweight polycarbonate outer shell in three sizes
• Easy-to-remove chin bar with easy-fit system
• 360° TURBINE Technology
• Quattro Force Control
• IN-MOLD, shock absorbing impact foam
• 23 vents for good ventilation even at low speeds
• Optimised for Enduro
• Breathable DRI-LEX inner lining wicks moisture
• Adjustable visor breakaway function, to reduce the risk of injury from heavy impacts
• Compatible with drink systems
• FIDLOCK magnetic buckle
• Moisture-wicking, breathable and washable inner lining and cheek padding
• AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
Weight: approx. 750 g
Without chin bar: approx. 375 g
The helmet is lined with discs that move when exposed to impact energy. As the TURBINES are spread all over the helmet, this protection mechanism works independently of the level and direction of impact force. This significantly reduces rotational forces and the risk of head and brain injuries.
Strong, built-in magnets allow for easy fastening and secure locking.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- LE-HLT-2180 2313
- Helmet features:
- Visor, Chin guard