- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
LEATT DBX 3.0 Flat Pedal Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
When you need to stay on top of everything, you need the robust DBX 3.0 flat pedal shoe. It offers you outstanding protection and comfort on all trails. The padded tongue, raised and padded inner lining, as well as toe and heel protection make the DBX 3.0 a solid shoe for hard enduro and downhill rides.
• Flat pedal shoes made from water-repellent and low-maintenance synthetic leather
• Optimised grip pattern in pedal area
• Gripping heel and toe areas with mud flow channels
• RIDE GRIP sole formula offers ideal grip even on wet and slippery surfaces, with increased tear and abrasion resistance
• Flexible, but also stiff midsole
• Water-repellent, sealed vents at the toe
• Flat, padded, and weatherproof tongue
• Ankle protection and strengthened toe, heel and Achilles areas
• Classic lacing
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: