- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Protection and style in one – the VELOCITY 4.O GOGGLES MTB by LEATT are goggles that will win you over with comfort and stability. A bulletproof, ventilated 170° WideVision lens with permanent anti-fog functionality ensures clear vision, a wide field of vision and outstanding protection for your eyes. In addition, the goggles are optimised to be worn with prescription glasses underneath – a clear plus for all glasses wearers who do not want to wear contact lenses during exercise.
Specially designed openings in the goggle foam and a clever mesh strap ensure optimal ventilation. The self-cleaning design of the MTB goggles means that splash debris at the bottom of the frame simply slides off the lens.
• Unisex MTB goggles with bulletproof 170° WideVision MTB anti-fog lens
• MTB frame with ventilation openings for maximum airflow
• 40 mm wide, non-slip MaxiVent ventilated mesh goggle strap
• Permanent anti-fog function integrated into the lens
• Compatible with full-face helmets and glasses (OTG)
• With 2-layer, perspiration-inhibiting foam for optimum comfort
• Self-cleaning design of the lower frame allows dirt to fall off the glass
Good to know: awarded with the "Design & Innovation Award 2021”
• Complies with the EU 2016/425 standard
• Bulletproof glass according to ANSI Z87.1-2015 and military ballistic impact standard MIL-DTL-43511D
OTG (over the glasses):
The goggles have a frame construction that is designed to allow you to wear classic glasses (corrective glasses) underneath without uncomfortable pressure or discomfort. Athletes who prefer not to wear contact lenses can wear their glasses under the goggles.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- LE-GOG-2140 2115
- Full rim
- Lens tint: