- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Digital Shock Drive pump sets a high standard for shock pumps, especially with regards to precision and mobility. You can look forward to a very compact and lightweight aluminium construction with a cleverly integrated tube that can be turned 360°. When not in use, the tube's head can be screwed into the pump's handle. The Digital Shock Drive is topped off by a digital low-profile gauge that is integrated into the pump's aluminium body. Thanks to its design, the pump is extremely compact and offers a precise measurement of the air pressure. A perfect shock pump for on the go.
• High-precision digital pressure gauge (choose between PSI/bars)
• Flexible tube that can be turned 360°
• Pump head with screw connection for Schrader valves
• Integrated pressure release valve
• Battery charge indicator
• Material: aluminium cylinder, cover of pressure gauge made from plastic
• Max. pressure: 350 PSI/ 24 bars
• Length: 22 cm
• Incl. 1 x battery CR1220
• Weight: approx. 120 g
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: