- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Builds up pressure easily! The impressive power of the high-pressure Macro Floor Drive DV bicycle floor pump by Lezyne with built-in pressure gauge develops effortlessly from its slim piston. Its wide base guarantees no twisting or staggering of the robust floor pump when in action. Ergonomic handles also ensure effortless pumping. The compressed airstream finds its way through the extra-long hose into the valve of your road tyres. The pressure can be checked on the analogue precision gauge. For a small pack size, the hose can be guided along the pump’s body and fixed at the base.
Apart from its classic use with road bikes, the Lezyne Macro can also be used as an all-round pump to easily inflate products for sports, outdoor and camping use. The required adapters are included.
· Solid high-pressure floor pump
· Max. pressure: 15 bars / 220 PSI
· Precision pressure gauge can be read easily
· Analogue display with bar and PSI scale
· Large base
· Solid rubber hose, approx. 120 cm
· Flexible multi-valve pump head with clamping lever
· Valve connection: Dunlop, Schrader and Presta valve
· Incl. adapter tip and ball needle
· Height: approx. 635 mm
· Material: plastic (base, handle), steel (barrel, piston)
· Weight: approx. 1400 g
Manufacturer’s ref. 458000030 (black), 458000031 (white ), 458000032 (red)
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: