- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The 4.6mm thick DSP handlebar tape from Lizard Skins is the thickest version of the DSP range and offers extra comfort on the roughest of trails. DSP (Durasoft Polymer) stands out for its increased shock absorption and a slightly tacky texture in dry and wet conditions. The comfortable bar tape wins over with its excellent grip, tough materials, and a comfortable texture. With version 2, Lizard Skins has once again improved the material composition and given the DSP bar tape a technical grip profile as well as a new design for the end cap.
The variability in padding strength lets you adjust the gripping tape to your intended use and personal needs. The DSP 4.6 mm variety is especially good for providing comfortable padding on rough gravel roads and forest tracks full of roots. The strongest of the DSP bar tapes is therefore not just predestined for gravel bikes and cyclocrossers, but also offers long-haul riders and people with especially sensitive wrists optimal support.
• Road bike bar tape with two-layer construction
• Grippy surface made from durable polymer
• Extra strong, shock-absorbing padding made from EVA foam
• Ideal for gravel and cyclocross
• Gripping texture
• Wipeable, non-sensitive synthetic material
• Self-adhesive backside
• Incl. handlebar plugs and finishing tape
• Material: DuraSoft polymer, EVA foam
• Version / Material thickness: 4.6 mm
• Length: approx. 231 cm
• Weight: approx. 92 g (incl. plugs)
In the box:
• 1 pair of Lizard Skins DSP V2 bar tapes 4.6
• 1 pair of handlebar end plugs with bolt-on clamp
• 1 pair of finishing tapes
• 1 pair of handlebar tape cut outs to cover the shift and break levers
Due to the composite material, this bar tape should not be stretched while wrapping it. Just maintain light tension on the tape by pulling as you wrap it around the handlebar. Below is an installation video from Lizard Skins.
The best amount of bar tape padding depends heavily on the intended use (short or long stretches, gravel, cyclocross) and your personal preferences. For less padding, check out the Lizard Skins DSP handlebar tape in versions 1.8 mm (prod. code: 2296700), 2.5 mm (prod. code: 2296702) and 3.2 mm (prod. code: 2296710).
- Manufacturer`s ref.: