The precisely fitting cover to protect most air and coil rear shocks of full-suspension bikes. Besides protecting from damages, the flexible Rear Boot protector by Lizard Skins keeps dirt and moisture away from piston rod and bushings when it's getting dirty. Not only in muddy terrain, but also on dusty summer trails.
This reduces premature wear and thus increases durability. The elastic rear shock cover is simply wrapped around common air and coil rear shocks and closed with a velcro. Of course, you can also protect the bike's headset with an optionally available cover (item no.: 2273146).
· Perfectly fitting rear shock protector
· Made from elastic chloroprene rubber (neoprene)
· Protects from premature wear
· Adapts to most rear shocks
· No disassembly required
· Full-length velcro
· Non-slip SharkSkin texture on the inside
· Removable and washable
· Can be cut to length
· Size: approx. 190 x 110 mm
· Weight: approx. 11 g