- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the M BIKE BIB TIGHTS WS ELASTIC bib tights by Löffler, you are perfectly dressed for colder days. Their windproof WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL WARM BY GORE-TEX LABS material is combined with moisture-wicking TRANSTEX INSIDE on the back and brushed THERMAL INNER VELOUR. The result is a high-performance bib with which you can brave windy and cold weather. The integrated COMFORT ELASTIC PAD and a water-repellent surface treatment ideally top off these winter bib tights.
• Long winter bib tights for men with windproof WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL WARM BY GORE-TEX LABS
• Back panel made of insulating THERMAL INNER VELOUR
• TRANSTEX INSIDE: fast-drying lining at the back
• Water-repellent PFC FREE finish means wheel spray rolls off
• Mesh straps
• Integrated COMFORT ELASTIC PAD chamois
• Reflective design elements
• Made using recycled materials
• STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX, STEP BY OEKO-TEX, CLIMATE NEUTRAL
• TIGHT FIT
• Main material: 48% polyamide, 43% polyester, 9% elastane
• Lining material: 81% polyester, 10% cotton, 9% polypropylene
WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL WARM BY GORE-TEX LABS:
The ultra-thin protective membrane with high breathability reduces the wind chill effect and the risk of overheating.
• Warmer 3-layer softshell material made of recycled polyester
• Absolutely windproof membrane
• Breathable RET < 9 m² PA/W
• PFC-free, water-repellent DWR finish
THERMAL INNER VELOUR:
The highly elastic fabrics with excellent two-way stretch retain their shape and provide high freedom of movement for pleasant wearing comfort. THERMAL INNER VELOUR is slightly brushed inside, insulating, breathable, fast-drying, sturdy and easy-care.
Löffler's two-layer knitting technology that has proven successful in the market for more than four decades. The material comes with an inner layer made of polypropylene that wicks sweat away from the skin and remains dry itself. The outer layer made of cotton absorbs moisture and ensures constant evaporation. If the material is used for a garment, even partially in strategic places, it is labelled with Transtex Inside.
• Elastic, close-fitting with optimal freedom of movement
• Fast moisture transfer to keep the body dry
• Warm, with reliable thermoregulation
• Soft, pleasant touch
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. This product is free from PFC.
COMFORT ELASTIC PAD:
A chamois pad for high-level athletes. Particularly dense and permanently compact, perforated foam:
• Elastic and very smooth
• Good, pleasant ventilation
• Smooth transition areas
• Anatomic design
• Very high comfort
• Thickness: approx. 12 mm
STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX / STEP BY OEKO-TEX:
Only materials that are free from harmful substances and not considered environmentally hazardous or hazardous to health are used for production. For a sustainable textile production, environmentally-friendly production processes as well as highest safety measures and fair working conditions are implemented – for ecological and health safety.
The label “climate neutral” and the ID number ensure transparency: The CO2 emissions offset can be tracked using the ID number and you will get information on Löffler’s climate protection project: www.climatepartner.com/14987-2008-1001
Garments with this fit are highly elastic and sit athletically tight on the body.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 27508 990
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- With straps, With seat pad
- Slim fit