- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Löffler M PANTS ELEGANCE 2.0 WS LIGHT Windstopper Softshell Cycling Pants
149.95 € RRP €189.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233815812
The M PANTS ELEGANCE 2.0 WS LIGHT by Löffler keep the cold away from your legs, because thanks to the windproof WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL LIGHT BY GORE-TEX LABS at the front and the insulating THERMAL INNER VELOUR at the back, the softshell trousers are your ideal partner in the cold season. In addition, they impress with their water-resistant and environmentally-friendly finish which allows road splash to simply roll off, as well as with articulated knees and an elastic waistband for high comfort. Elegant and sporty at the same time, winter can come!
• Long, warm softshell cycling pants for men, made from a clever material mix
• With windproof WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL LIGHT BY GORE-TEX LABS at the front
• Back panel made of insulating THERMAL INNER VELOUR
• Water-repellent PFC FREE finish means wheel spray rolls off
• Elastic waistband with belt loops
• Two side zip pockets
• Articulated knees
• Reflective design elements and short, reflective leg zippers
• Made using recycled materials
• STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX, STEP BY OEKO-TEX, CLIMATE NEUTRAL
• COMFORT FIT
• Main material: 52% polyester, 43% polyamide, 5% elastane
• Lining material: 100% polyester
WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL LIGHT BY GORE-TEX LABS:
The ultra-thin protective membrane with very high breathability reduces the wind chill effect and the risk of overheating.
• Lighter 3-layer softshell material made of recycled polyester
• Absolutely windproof membrane
• Very breathable RET < 6 m² PA/W
• PFC-free, water-repellent DWR finish
THERMAL INNER VELOUR:
The highly elastic fabrics with excellent two-way stretch retain their shape and provide high freedom of movement for pleasant wearing comfort. THERMAL INNER VELOUR is slightly brushed inside, insulating, breathable, fast-drying, sturdy and easy-care.
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. This product is free from PFC.
STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX / STEP BY OEKO-TEX:
Only materials that are free from harmful substances and not considered environmentally hazardous or hazardous to health are used for production. For a sustainable textile production, environmentally-friendly production processes as well as highest safety measures and fair working conditions are implemented – for ecological and health safety.
The label “climate neutral” and the ID number ensure transparency: The CO2 emissions offset can be tracked using the ID number and you will get information on Löffler’s climate protection project: www.climatepartner.com/14987-2008-1001
Whether for trousers or a top – Comfort Fit is a loose, casual and straight cut. This fit is neither too tight nor loose and is only slightly fitted on tops. So this style offers you comfortable mobility.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 27223 990
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- Without seat pad, Without inner pants
- Regular Fit