- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The long-sleeved W MIDLAYER SPEED REW thermal jersey by Löffler is suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities, as it can be used as a mid-layer on cold days or as a long-sleeved shirt in-between seasons. The RACE ELASTIC WARM material follows all your movements and is breathable and fast-drying. In addition, the TRANSTEX fabric on the inner collar wicks moisture off to the outside and leaves a pleasantly dry feeling on the skin.
• Very elastic, long-sleeved, thermal mid-layer jersey for women
• Warm RACE ELASTIC WARM material for insulation and freedom of movement
• Breathable, light and fast-drying
• Stand-up collar with TRANSTEX lining
• Half-length front zip
• Raw cut cuffs and hem
• Slim fit
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
• Transtex: 33% modal, 33% cotton, 31% polypropylene, 3% elastane
In the box:
• 1 W MIDLAYER SPEED REW thermal cycling jersey
Highlights & Technologies:
RACE ELASTIC WARM:
Extremely elastic material with outstanding elasticity crossways but limited elasticity lengthways. The fabric is breathable, fast-drying and offers optimal moisture wicking. It is suitable for demanding, anaerobic activities and is also thermally insulating thanks to spacer knitted fabric on the inside.
The inner layer made of polypropylene wicks sweat away from the skin and remains dry itself. The outer layer made of cotton absorbs moisture and guarantees constant evaporation.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.