- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the W BIKE JACKET PL ACTIVE by Löffler you are perfectly dressed for colder days and adverse weather conditions. The versatile thermal jacket for women impresses with insulating PRIMALOFT ACTIVE material to keep you comfortably warm. In addition, the WPM POCKET laminate provides outstanding breathability and strong rain protection. The TRANSTEX LIGHT lining scores with optimal moisture transfer and tops off the features of this insulating rain jacket.
• Thermal rain jacket with warm PRIMALOFT ACTIVE 75 g insulation for women
• Highly breathable, wind- and waterproof thanks to WPM POCKET laminate
• Water-repellent finish lets rain or snow roll off the material surface
• Taped seams for even more weather protection
• TRANSTEX LIGHT lining for optimal moisture management
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length, lined front zip
• Back pocket with zip
• Elastic cuffs and hem
• Drop tail
• Cycling-specific fit
• Slim Fit
• Small pack size
• Reflective design elements
• DWR PFC free
• Main material: 50% polyester, 50% polypropylene
• Lining: 50% polyester, 50% polyurethane
• Outer fabric: 100% polyamide
• Waterproof rating: approx. 20,000 mm
• Breathability: approx. 40,000 g/m²/24h.
PRIMALOFT is an ultra-fine insulating microfibre material for cold weather and all-season clothes – incredibly soft, light and highly compressible for a small pack size, yet shape-retaining. PRIMALOFT is wind-resistant, breathable and offers excellent water-repellent properties. Once it is wet, it dries extremely fast. However, even when wet, PRIMALOFT retains its insulating properties and thus ensures a comfortable, dry and warm feeling, even in extreme weather.
PRIMALOFT ACTIVE is also designed for high-performance, anaerobic sports activities. It is highly breathable and offers effective thermoregulation with only a small volume.
Highly functional climate fibre, single-layer, very elastic, moisture-wicking, fast-drying, odourless.
Very light 2.5-layer laminate, waterproof and windproof up to a waterproof rating of 20,000 mm thanks to PU membrane, highly breathable (MVTR 40,000 g/m²/24h). In addition, water-repellent finish thanks to PFC-free DWR system as well as a small pack size.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 24058 561
- Slim fit