- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Low in stock
Low in stock
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Look has made its KéO Sprint pedals particularly durable and comfortable. With these pedals, the French manufacturer particularly appeals to beginners and leisure riders, who are looking for a pair of reliable and efficient pedals, yet can do without high-end materials. The Look Kéo Sprint pedals come with spring technology that allows adjusting the release tension comfortably from 8 Nm to 12 Nm. The pedal body consists of composite and, to ensure higher durability, it is reinforced with a plate from stainless steel on the platform surface.
• Size of pedal surface area: approx. 210mm² / width: approx. 45 mm
• Distance axle/sole: approx. 17 mm
• Distance pedal centre/crankarm: approx. 53 mm
• Release tension can be adjusted from 8 – 12 Nm
• CroMo axle, double bearing (1 x sealed bearing, 1 x needle bearing)
• Pedal body made from composite material
• Weight: approx. 350 g (pair incl. cleats and screws)
• Incl. grey KéO cleats with wear indicator (± 2,25° angular float)
• 1 pair
Manufacturer's ref.: 12798
- Clipless pedal system:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: