- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The luminosity of the compact dynamo-powered DIA F100d front light by Lunivo is impressive and the bright light beam perfectly illuminates the road ahead as well as the sides for best visibility. In terms of brightness and range of features, the headlight with a light power of 100 lux doesn’t need to fear comparison with other lights – especially at higher speeds and in corners. Thanks to a built-in sensor, the light’s brightness is automatically adjusted to suit ambient light. Apart from the auto light sensor and an automatic standlight function, you can of course also switch the light on and off manually for best visibility during the day.
· Dynamo-powered front light
· Built-in light sensor, daytime running light and standlight
· 1x high-power LED
· Projector light through multi-field reflector
· Good illumination of the field of view
· Lateral visibility
· Illumination: 100 lux
· Up to 4 min standlight
· Light modes: On/Auto/Off via switch
· Power supply: 6 volt alternating current (AC)
· For bottle and hub dynamos 1,5 - 3,0 W
· Spray-resistant housing IP 65
· Screw-on front reflector
· Dynamo/rear light connector cable
· Incl. stainless steel bracket with 2 axes for adjustments
· StVZO approved
· Material: aluminium/plastic (housing), stainless steel (bracket)
· Dimensions (without bracket and reflector): approx. 64 x 48 x 48 mm
· Weight: approx. 117 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.: