- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Especially in urban traffic, a small red light at the rear of a bicycle is hard to see. With the slim DIA-R-USB, Lunivo offers a battery-powered rear light for installation on the rack, impressing with a wide beam of light and a large reflector. Thus, it attracts full attention of other road users and helps them estimate the distance. This provides good visibility and safety, especially on busy streets. Once charged via micro USB, the removable Lunivo rear light accompanies you through the darkness for up to 6 hours and thanks to a compact design, you can easily pack it away into your pocket.
· Battery-powered rear light with a wide beam of light
· 2 LEDs for increased safety
· Built-in Z reflector
· StVZO approved
· Very good visibility, also from the sides
· Beam angle up to 220°
· Battery life: up to 3 hrs
· Integrated lithium-ion battery 300 mAh
· Charged via micro USB
· Charging time: 2,5 hours
· Battery charge indicator LED (green/red)
· On/off switch
· Sprayproof housing IP 65
· Installation on the pannier rack (Bolt distance from 50 to 80 mm)
· Can be removed from the mount with one hand only
· Material: plastic (housing)
· Dimensions: approx. 99 x 14 x 38 mm (without mount)
· Weight: approx. 41 g (incl. mount)
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Brake light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: