- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Your practical tubeless conversion kit for standard tyres and rims.
Reduces weight - and avoids annoying changing of inner tubes. You can ride with a pleasantly low air pressure, which enhances grip and traction significantly.
• Reduces weight and rolling resistance - and you can ride with a low air pressure of 2 bars (without a higher risk of a damaged rim)
• More grip and shock-absorption with less air pressure
• Environmentally friendly and latex-free sealant with micro-sealing particles, makes the tyres self-sealing for approx. 6 months
• Suitable for punctures of up to Ø6mm
• Suitable for Presta valve
• Suitable for MTB tyres from 26-29 inches
• Suitable for the following rim widths: 17-19 mm (inside), 19-25 mm (inside)
• For standard hollow chamber rims
• Weight: approx. 50 g (17-19 mm), approx. 70 g (19-25 mm) per inner tube with valve
• 1 set for 2 tyres
• 240 ml Tubeless Sealant for holes up to 6 mm
• Double-sided adhesive tape
• 2 x rim tapes with Presta valve and valve cap
• Valve extractor, spare valve, pumping adapter from Presta to Schrader, 2 connecting tube pieces for filling
Manufacturer's ref.: 519460 (19-25 mm), 519461 (17-19 mm)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: