- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Magura HS33 R Trial rim brake
Product code: 2096630
The HS33 R Trial is a direct-mounted rim brake which means that the frame/fork must have special drillings (primarily on trial bikes, 46 mm spacing) t... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The HS33 R Trial is a direct-mounted rim brake which means that the frame/fork must have special drillings (primarily on trial bikes, 46 mm spacing) to mount the slave cylinder. Thanks to the IDM (Integrated Direct Mount) system, there's no mounting plate or quick release required.
· flip-flop design (right- and left-hand mounting)
· fully hydraulic rim brake
· closed system without expansion chamber
· composite brake lever
· 2-finger aluminium brake lever
· TPA (Turbo Pad Adjuster) integrated into the brake lever for a tool-free pad wear adjustment
· lever reach adjustment
· divided clamp for a fast brake lever installation and removal
· for a tyre width of up to 2.5"
· braking deceleration: 4,2 m/s2
· weight per brake: approx. 464 g
· brake fluid: Magura Royal Blood
Including: 1 brake for front or rear wheel, hose length: 2000 mm (trimmable), filled ready for assembly and bled, brake pads
Manufacturer's ref.: 2700248
- Manufacturer`s ref.: