- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The proven 4 piston technology, taken from motor racing and adapted for use with pikes, promises high braking force. Braking power combined with ergonomics produces a performance packet with which you can confidently and calmly take on any trail, any difficult terrain. The aluminium brake lever is built ergonomically within easy reach and allows for easy and precise doses of brake power, even over longer distances. The use of Carbotecture® technology for the casing around the brake grips keeps the MT5 at a low weight while providing top brake performance.
• Ergonomic 2-finger aluminium brake lever
• Brake lever can be used on the left or right
• Lever reach adjustable
• Automatic bite point positioning
• Carbotecture® casing and handlebar clamp
• EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)
• Hose length: 2000 mm (can be cut to length)
• Brake hose: Magura disc-tube 2.2
• Brake fluid: Magura Royal Blood Mineral oil (pre-filled for mounting)
• Brake pads: Magura 9.1 Performance
• One-piece forged 4-piston brake calliper with banjo
• MagnetiXchange brake pistons for easy pad changes
• All bolts with T25 star-head
• Weight: approx. 380 g
In the box:
2 disc brakes for front or back with brake lever and brake calliper (incl. 1 set of brake pads) filled and bled ready for installation, each with 2 olives and 2 insert pins, 2 brake calliper mounting bolts, T25 star-head key, pad spacer and manual.
Delivered WITHOUT disc rotor and WITHOUT adapter. Recommended disc rotor: Magura Storm HC, product code 2173638. When making your choice of the matching adapter, please read the pdf Magura Adapter.