- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The high-performance brake Magura MT8 SL is absolutely "ENGINEERED FOR RACING " and perfect for MTB cross-country racing and marathons. Thanks to the robust Carbotecture® SL brake bracket with ergonomic Carbolay® 1-finger HC carbon brake lever and the one-part forged two-piston brake caliper, it easily manages the balancing act between a low weight and maximum braking performance. Therefore, the Magura MT8 SL even meets the high requirements of pro MTB riders.
• Brake lever: for left- and right-side mounting
• Lever reach adjustment with SW3 hex wrench
• Carbotecture® SL brake bracket and ergonomic Carbolay® 1-finger HC carbon lever
• EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)
• Hose length: 2200 mm (can be shortened)
• Brake hose: Magura disc-tube 2.2
• Brake fluid: Magura Royal Blood mineral oil (filled ready for installation)
• Brake pads: Magura 7.P Performance
• One-part forged 2-piston brake caliper with banjo fitting
• magnetiXchange brake pistons for easy pad replacement
• E-Bike ready
• T25 socket bolts
• Weight: approx. 195 g
In the box: front or rear disc brake with brake lever and brake caliper (incl. 1 pair of brake pads), filled and bled ready for installation, 2 olives and 2 hose inserts, 2 brake caliper bolts, T25 wrench, pad spacer and manual.
NOTE: Comes WITHOUT brake disc and WITHOUT adapter. Recommended brake disc: Magura Storm HC, product code: 2173638. Please see the pdf Magura adapters for selecting the right adapter.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: