- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the GoliatM. Thermal Shorts by maloja, you are perfectly prepared for the time between seasons and for winter. Thanks to their strategically placed and environmentally-friendly PRIMALOFT BIO 60 inserts and SUPERFINE NYLON fabric, these versatile Primaloft shorts will optimally protect you from cold and wind while cycling or enjoying other outdoor winter activities. Thanks to the STRETCH material used, the men's shorts follow your every move, while their breathability ensures a pleasant body climate.
By the way: The name maloja was inspired by a holiday in the small town of the same name in Switzerland and became the epitome of something good and beautiful for the Bavarian label founded in 2004. Since then, "maloja" has been an expression of closeness to nature and authenticity as well as a synonym for the freedom to always go one's own way.
• Mens’ robust and breathable thermal Primaloft shorts
• Strategically placed inserts with warm, environmentally-friendly PRIMALOFT BIO 60 synthetic fibre insulation
• Optimal freedom of movement thanks to 4-WAY STRETCH and DOUBLE STRETCH
• Has lightweight, wind- and water-repellent SUPERFINE NYLON fabric at front
• Water-repellent finish lets rain or snow roll off the material surface
• Warms thanks to PREMIUM INSULATION
• Breathability: PREMIUM BREATHABILITY
• Windproof front
• Elastic waistband for an adjustable fit at the waist
• Zipped back pocket with stay-down
• Zipper locks in place to prevent jingling
• Taped seams on hems
• Regular fit
• WR ECO PFC-free
• Main material: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
• Front material: 100% polyamide
• Breathability: approx. 5,000 g/m²/24h
The material stretches four ways to offer maximum freedom of movement.
At maloja, a distinction is made between three breathability levels: BASIC, PREMIUM und SUPREME BREATHABILITY.
Even under heavy physical strain, the high vapour permeability of the material ensures a pleasant body climate. The garment has a breathability of at least 5,000 g/m²/24h.
DOUBLE STRETCH is a very lightweight, bi-elastic fabric that was specially developed for mountain sports and cycling. The material consists of a smooth outside and a fine structure on the inside. Its special Double Weave construction stands out for high abrasion resistance and fast moisture wicking. The high elasticity and the lightness of the material ensure high freedom of movement.
At maloja, a distinction is made between three different insulation levels: BASIC, PREMIUM und SUPREME INSULATION. The insulation required for different temperatures or weather conditions depends on the area of use and the intensity of the sport.
The garment is lined with Primaloft Bio padding, which is made from 100% biodegradable recycled fibres and is therefore particularly environmentally friendly. The number indicates the g/m2 used in the product.
A light and densely woven 20D nylon fabric with high breathability, a soft touch and good compressibility. The water-repellent, windproof treatment additionally protects from light rain. Weight of the material: 38 g/m2.
WATER REPELLENT ECO:
A water- and dirt-repellent coating of the outer fabric that repels rain and snow. What’s more, the piece of garment becomes less sensitive to dirt. The breathability is not affected. All of the WR ECO finishes used free of PFC, Bluesign approved and fulfil the high standards for environmental protection.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 32226 8325
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- Without seat pad, Without inner pants
- Regular Fit