- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
On cool days with a fierce wind, the NaninaM. Softshell Pants by maloja are the ideal choice for your bike tour, because thanks to their windproof and very breathable STORMSHELL WARM front, these women's pants offer protection from cold wind. The hard-wearing THERMAL STRETCH ECO and the flexible CROSS STRETCH fabric also ensure optimum freedom of movement. Ventilation openings, pre-shaped knees, zipped leg cuffs and a water-repellent finish round off the features of these versatile thermal trousers for outdoor use.
By the way: The name maloja was inspired by a holiday in the small town of the same name in Switzerland and became the epitome of something good and beautiful for the Bavarian label founded in 2004. Since then, "maloja" has been an expression of closeness to nature and authenticity as well as a synonym for the freedom to always go one's own way.
• Versatile, warm and robust softshell cycling trousers for women
• Durable, moisture-wicking THERMAL STRETCH ECO fabric
• Front made from insulating, windproof and very breathable STORMSHELL WARM 3-layer softshell fabric
• Elastic CROSS STRETCH fabric for excellent freedom of movement
• Water-repellent finish lets rain or snow roll off the material surface
• Warming due to BASIC INSULATION
• Breathability: PREMIUM BREATHABILITY
• Waistband is width adjustable using integrated adjustment system
• Zipped pocket for keys
• Zipper locks in place to prevent jingling
• Zippered vents for extra ventilation
• Pre-shaped knees for optimal fit
• Leg zips for easy on and off
• Reflective design elements
• Regular Fit
• WR ECO PFC-free
• Main material: 83% polyamide (recycled), 17% elastane (recycled)
• Front material: 100% polyester
• Breathability: approx. 5,000 g/m²/24h
At maloja, a distinction is made between three breathability levels: BASIC, PREMIUM und SUPREME BREATHABILITY.
Even under heavy physical strain, the high vapour permeability of the material ensures a pleasant body climate. The garment has a breathability of at least 5,000 g/m²/24h.
The material stretches left and right to offer maximum freedom of movement.
At maloja, a distinction is made between three different insulation levels: BASIC, PREMIUM und SUPREME INSULATION. The insulation required for different temperatures or weather conditions depends on the area of use and the intensity of the sport.
Stormshell Warm is a voluminous, extremely elastic three-layer softshell fabric. The combination of a soft yet robust fabric with a structured back and a windproof and highly breathable PU membrane makes Stormshell Warm the optimal material for outdoor activities on cold days where windproof and breathable protection is required.
THERMAL STRETCH ECO:
THERMAL STRETCH ECO is a bi-elastic material made from recycled nylon and recycled elastane. THERMAL STRETCH ECO offers first-class breathability, pilling and abrasion resistance. A brushed inside provides insulation and good moisture management.
WATER REPELLENT ECO:
A water- and dirt-repellent coating of the outer fabric that repels rain and snow. What’s more, the piece of garment becomes less sensitive to dirt. The breathability is not affected. All of the WR ECO finishes used free of PFC, Bluesign approved and fulfil the high standards for environmental protection.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- Without seat pad, Without inner pants
- Regular Fit