- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The PushbikersM. Heli WB Pants by maloja are long and warming thermal bib tights for men that impress with their anatomical fit and durable, elastic THERMAL STRETCH ECO material. The softshell bib tights also score points with their windproof front section made from BIKE STRETCH WB, which keeps the wind at bay. The LEGEND S.A.T. men’s seat pad with a POLYGIENE finish offers you excellent comfort and thus great support, especially on longer, more ambitious tours.
By the way: The name maloja was inspired by a holiday in the small town of the same name in Switzerland and became the epitome of something good and beautiful for the Bavarian label founded in 2004. Since then, "maloja" has been an expression of closeness to nature and authenticity as well as a synonym for the freedom to always go one's own way.
• Insulating and breathable thermal bib tights for men
- Front section made from windproof BIKE STRETCH WB softshell material
• Made from recycled, bi-elastic and durable THERMAL STRETCH ECO material
• Excellent freedom of movement due to 4-WAY-STRETCH
• Warming due to BASIC INSULATION
• Water-repellent finish lets rain or snow roll off the material surface
• Very stretchy LEGEND S.A.T. SEAT PADDING with taped seams
• Environmentally friendly, antibacterial POLYGIENE seat pad finish
• Comfortable on the skin due to flat seams
• Leg zips for easy on and off
• Slim Fit
• Reflective design elements
• DWR ECO PFC-free
• Main fabric: 83% polyamide (recycled), 17% elastane (recycled)
• Front material: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
The material stretches four ways to offer maximum freedom of movement.
BIKE STRETCH WB:
Bike Stretch Wind Block (WB) is a bi-elastic, windproof and breathable 3-layer softshell specially developed for use in tight cycling shorts. A slightly brushed inside provides insulation and fast moisture wicking to the outside.
DURABLE WATER REPELLENT ECO:
A water- and dirt-repellent finish of the outer fabric that makes rain and snow pearl off. What’s more, the piece of garment becomes less sensitive to dirt. The breathability is not affected. All of the DWR ECO finishes used free of PFC, Bluesign approved and fulfil the high standards for environmental protection.
At maloja, a distinction is made between three different insulation levels: BASIC, PREMIUM und SUPREME INSULATION. The insulation required for different temperatures or weather conditions depends on the area of use and the intensity of the sport.
LEGEND S.A.T. SEAT PAD:
The “La Fonte Shock Absorption Technology" offers a high level of protection and neutralises vibrations. A large part of the applied pressure is distributed evenly over the entire pad. Thus, the seat pad combines durability, softness, flexibility, formability and breathability.
• High performance cushion with high comfort
• S.A.T. technology for high protection against vibrations
• Polygiene antibacterial treatment
• Made for ambitious cyclists, best suited for long distances
By treating the surface with silver salts extracted from recycled industrial silver, perspiration odour is neutralised and the development of odour-causing bacteria and fungi reduced. This keeps your clothes fresh and odour-neutral and allows you to wear them more often and longer before they have to be washed. POLYGIENE is skin and environmentally friendly and Bluesign approved, among other things.
THERMAL STRETCH ECO:
Thermal Stretch Eco is a bi-elastic material made from recycled nylon and recycled elastane, which is used for skiing, cross-country skiing and cycling clothing. Thermal Stretch Eco offers first-class breathability, pilling and abrasion resistance. A brushed inside provides insulation and good moisture management.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 32236 0817
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- With straps, With seat pad
- Slim fit