- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The TrentinoM. ½ bike shirt by maloja has a soul born in the Alps and wants to join your MTB adventure. The breathable, fast-drying women's jersey impresses with excellent performance, as it is particularly light and breathable thanks to its strategically placed STRIPE MESH inserts. For added sustainability, Maloja also uses BIO JERSEY, since the material is biodegradable and offers high elasticity.
By the way: In reference to the spectacular Alpenglow and the intense colours of the dusky landscape, Maloja gave this collection the name "Enrosadira". Because when the sun sets behind the mountains in the evening, they shine in the most beautiful shades of pink, orange and red in the glow of the setting sun. Alpenglow is a magnificent colour spectacle, also called "Enrosadira", leaving everyone speechless. Get the colours of nature for your wardrobe.
• Short-sleeved women’s MTB jersey made from a mix of materials
• Elastic and fast drying thanks to BIO JERSEY material
• Light and breathable thanks to partial STRIPE MESH material
• Close-fitting stand-up collar
• Full-length front zip
• Three-compartment rear pocket
• Bottom hem has silicone gripper for optimal fit
• Drop tail
• Slim Fit
• Main material: 100% polyester
• Inserts: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
Bio Jersey is especially developed for biking. The material stands out for excellent breathability and high elasticity. The jersey material is quick-drying and biodegradable thanks to the Primaloft BioTM fibre.
Consisting of alternating rows of open and densely woven fabric, the material is bi-elastic and combines lightness with breathability. It is mainly used for very lightweight cycling jerseys.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 33149 8581
- Sleeve length:
- Slim fit