- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Under the abbreviation MRD (Manitou Race Development), Manitou offers a huge range of tuning parts for their own brand’s suspension forks. Thus, you can set-up your Manitou fork according to your personal preferences and thus further increase its performance on the trail.
The Manitou MRD Infinite Rate Tune (IRT) Kit for Dorado Pro / Expert forks allows you to adjust the spring rate in the mid-stroke independent from bottom-out.
This is thanks to a second air chamber that’s set before the main air chamber. Both air chambers have a different volume and progression and can be adjusted independently of each other. Anything's possible - ranging from steel coil spring feeling (without the weight of a coil spring) thanks to a linear spring curve through to high bottoming out protection thanks to an increased spring rate. You decide about the suspension's feel.
· Suitable for Manitou Dorado Pro / Expert
· Adjust the spring rate to your personal preferences
· Incl. air pressure recommendations of the manufacturer for maximum performance
· Fork offers improved small bump sensitivity while maintaining mid-stroke support and moderate to aggressive end-stroke ramp-up
In the box:
· 1x Manitou Dorado IRT unit
- Manufacturer`s ref.: