Under the abbreviation MRD (Manitou Race Development), Manitou offers a huge range of tuning parts for their own brand’s suspension forks. Thus, you can set-up your Manitou fork according to your personal preferences and thus further increase its performance on the trail.
The Dorado MRD Kit comes with 2 Manitou MRD Trailside Relief (TSR) top caps for Manitou Dorado Pro / Expert forks that allow you to relieve pressure without any tools, using a small red button. This may be necessary if damper oil oxidizes and evaporates under heavy load, resulting in an increased spring rate.
In addition, the MRD kit for the Dorado fork includes the Manitou IRT unit (Infinite Rate Tune) for an individual adjustment of the spring characteristics curve and more support in the mid-stroke. Special Evil Genius 2 MRD seals for reduced friction top off the package.
· Suitable for Manitou Dorado Pro / Expert
· Trail-side pressure relief within seconds and without tools
· High-quality Evil Genius 2 MRD seals for reduced friction
· Infinite Rate Tune (IRT) unit to adjust the spring characteristics curve
· Fork offers improved small bump sensitivity while maintaining mid-stroke support and moderate to aggressive end-stroke ramp-up
In the box:
· 2x top caps with TSR (Trailside Relief)
· 1x Manitou Dorado IRT unit
· 2x Evil Genius seals