- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Manitou Markhor Boost suspension fork 100 mm
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As the successor of the popular M30, the Manitou Markhor MTB suspension fork packs the performance of Manitou’s XC Race fork Marvel into an attractively priced overall package. The Markhor is definitely a lightweight in its price class. What’s more, it features TPC rebound adjustment as well as Kwik Toggle platform damping – based on Absolute+ Compression – for easy on/off lockout. Thanks to the modern 15x110 mm Boost standard, the fork also offers state-of-the-art compatibility.
Regarding the air spring, Manitou relies on the proven and powerful TS Air system. Thus, the Markhor offers excellent performance at a low weight without blowing your budget.
· Intended use: Cross-Country, Marathon, Tour
· Construction: aluminium fork crown, aluminium lower tubes, aluminium upper tubes
· Stanchion Ø: 30 mm
· Steerer: tapered 1 1/8"-1.5"
· Spring: TS Air
· Travel: 100 mm
· Damper: Kwik Toggle (compression), adjustable TPC (Twin Piston Chamber Cartridge Rebound)
· Adjustments: air pressure, compression through to lockout, rebound
· Disc brake: Postmount 6" (160 mm DirectMount), max. brake disc Ø 203 mm
· Front hub spacing: 15 x 110 mm (BOOST)
· Offset: 44 mm (27,5“); 48 mm (29“)
Available for the following wheel sizes:
· Fork length: approx. 474 mm
· Offset: 41 mm
· Max. tyre width: approx. 80,2 mm (approx. 3,1“)
· Max. wheel size (total diameter incl. tyre): approx. 735,6 mm
· Weight: approx. 1875 g
· Fork length: approx. 490 mm
· Offset: 51 mm
· Max. tyre width: approx. 80,4 mm (approx. 3,1“)
· Max. wheel size (total diameter incl. tyre): approx. 769 mm
· Weight: approx. 1894 g
In the box: Manitou Markhor suspension fork, 15 mm Hexlock SL thru axle and manual
- Travel (mm):
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount
- 15 x 110 mm