- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Aksium 28“ / 700 C road wheels
Product code: 2195135
For Mavic, "entry-level" does not mean lower quality. The Aksium wheelset is definitely able to prove that, because it comes with a large number of te... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
For Mavic, "entry-level" does not mean lower quality. The Aksium wheelset is definitely able to prove that, because it comes with a large number of technologies that can often only be found on more expensive wheels. Straight spokes provide stability and stiffness while versatile and lightweight rims reduce inertia and increase agility. Wider rims allow for the use of tyres with a width of up to 32 mm, which results in increased comfort and fun. All in all, this wheelset represents the perfect entry into Mavic's world of wheels.
Consisting of front and rear wheel:
• Width: approx. 22 mm/height: approx. 21 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: front wheel: approx. 865 g/rear wheel: approx. 1015 g
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG / SRAM
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: front: 20 aero steel spokes (radial)/rear: 20 aero steel spokes (left radial, right 2-cross)
• Aluminium hub body, steel axle
• S 6000 aluminium rim
• H2 Hammer Hardening cold worked spoke hole area
• 2 sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm
• Incl. quick release
Manufacturer's ref. P7020155
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM