- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Aksium Allroad front wheel represents the entry into the world of Mavic Allroad Performance wheels. Yet, it features top technologies. The high-strength aluminium rim comes with a wide profile optimized for the use with disc brakes and the spoke holes are reinforced with the Mavic H2 technology. 24 round Straightpull spokes connect the rim with the high-quality QRM aluminium hub. Together, they form a robust wheel with which you do not have to stop at the end of the road, but that allows you to continue your ride off unpaved roads.
Details of the front wheel:
• Width: approx. 24 mm/height: approx. 21 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• Weight: approx. 890 g
• For Presta valves with a min. length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: 24 steel spokes, straight, round (2-cross), self-locking steel nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Bearings: self-adjusting sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• S6000 aluminium rim, pinned, H2 reinforced spoke holes (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• CenterLock brake disc mount
• Axle: 12 mm x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm.
Manufacturer's ref.: F75511
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: