- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic’s Aksium Disc front wheel for your disc racer promises strong performance in daily use. Straight spokes provide stability and stiffness, while the versatile and lightweight rim reduces the wheel’s inertia and increases agility. Rim profile, spoke geometry and lacing are all designed for use with modern disc brakes. As the rim is slightly wider, it accommodates tyres with a width of up to 32 mm, which means increased comfort and riding pleasure. All in all, this front wheel represents the perfect entry into Mavic’s world of road wheels, because for Mavic, ‘entry-level’ does not mean lower quality.
• S 6000 aluminium rim
• Pinned rim seam
• For disc brakes (Centerlock)
• Width: approx. 21 mm/height: approx. 21 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• For Presta valves
• Spokes: steel spokes, round
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Nipples: ABS steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Bearings: auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Disc brake mount: Centerlock
• Axle: 12x100 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 870 g (without tyres)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm
In the box: Mavic Aksium Disc front wheel for disc brakes, conversion kit 5x100 mm
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm