- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic’s Aksium Disc system wheels for your disc racer promise strong performance in daily use. Straight spokes provide stability and stiffness, while the versatile and lightweight rims reduce the wheelset’s inertia and increase agility. Rim profile, spoke geometry and lacing are all designed for use with modern disc brakes. As the rims are slightly wider, they accommodate tyres with a width of up to 32 mm, which means increased comfort and riding pleasure. All in all, this wheelset represents the perfect entry into Mavic’s world of road wheels. For Mavic ‘entry-level’ does not mean lower quality though – that’s what you can see from the high-quality Instant Drive 360 star ratchet freehub of the Aksium disc wheels, which is usually only used on much more expensive Mavic wheels.
• S 6000 aluminium rim
• Pinned rim seam
• For disc brakes (Centerlock)
• Width: approx. 21 mm/height: approx. 21 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• For Presta valves
• Spokes: steel spokes, round
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Nipples: ABS steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• High-strength Instant Drive 360 freehub system
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Front wheel bearings: auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear wheel bearings: auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Disc brake mount: Centerlock
• Front axle: 12x100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12x142 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 1905 g (set/without tyres); approx. 870 g (front wheel/without tyres); approx. 1035 g (rear wheel/without tyres)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm
In the box: Mavic Aksium Disc wheels for disc brakes, front wheel conversion kit 5x100 mm and rear wheel conversion kit 5x135 mm
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM