- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Aksium Disc Centerlock 28“/700 C road front wheel
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mavic Aksium Disc front wheel offers an optimal entry to the world of disc brake wheels for road bikes. The rim profile and the spoke lacing pattern are designed to absorb the braking forces of disc brakes. A generally wider rim version means you can choose from a larger selection of tyres. In this way, the field of use is expanded and you benefit from stability as well as comfort. A contribution to this is made by the H2 reinforced spoke holes and Mavic’s well-known smooth-running QRM cartridge bearings.
Consisting of a single front wheel:
• Width: approx. 23,5 mm/height: approx. 21 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 940 g
• For Presta valves with min. 42 mm length
• Number of spokes: 24 steel spokes round (left and right two-cross), self-locking steel nipples
• Aluminium hub body, steel axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing (QRM)
• Rim made from S6000 aluminium, H2 reinforced spoke holes (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• CenterLock brake disc mount
• Hub width: front: 100 mm quick release
• Incl. quick release
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on roads and offroad use with jumps up to a height of 15 cm
Manufacturer’s ref. F6880101
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: