- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Aksium Elite Evo UST Disc rear wheel by Mavic offers you the benefits of the UST Road Tubeless Technology, including reduced rolling resistance, smooth running and increased puncture resistance – for the disc racers of ambitious newcomers and for price-conscious racers who want to improve their performance.
The robust rim made of S6000 aluminium has an inner width of 19 mm and offers outstanding ride quality. Rim profile, spoke geometry and pattern are all designed for use in combination with modern disc brakes. 24 straight pull aero steel spokes improve the wheel’s stability and stiffness, while Mavic’s proven QRM hub with high-quality bearings and the Instant Drive 360 system provide smooth running and high durability. Therefore, Mavic’s Aksium Elite Evo UST Disc wheel is perfect for long hours of training on bad roads.
Consisting of a single rear wheel incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre:
• S6000 aluminium rim
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• SUP welded rim seam
• Rim profile optimised for disc brakes
• Width: approx. 23 mm/depth: approx. 22 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valve
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: Rear wheel: 24 pcs
• Spoke pattern: Rear wheel: 2-cross
• Nipples: steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Brake disc mount: Centerlock
• Robust Instant Drive 360 steel freehub system for direct acceleration
• Compatible with 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Rear wheel bearing unit: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear axle: 12x142 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 965 g (without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 - 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: for on and off-road use with jumps up to 15 cm
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Aksium Elite Evo UST Disc rear wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 28C, 127 TPI, approx. 275 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 6 bars/87 PSI, tubeless 5.0 bars/70 PSI, protective polyamide inlay)
• 1x Mavic rear wheel conversion kit 5x135 mm (quick release)
• 1x Mavic UST valve
• 1 bottle of Mavic sealant + syringe
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version. Inner tubes are not included!
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5x135mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM