- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Aksium Elite Evo UST WTS 28“/700 C Road Front Wheel
from 149.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Aksium Elite Evo UST front wheel by Mavic offers you the benefits of the UST Road Tubeless Technology, including reduced rolling resistance, smooth running and increased puncture resistance – for the racers of ambitious newcomers and for price-conscious racers who want to improve their performance.
The robust rim made of S6000 aluminium has an inner width of 19 mm and offers outstanding ride quality. 20 straight pull aero steel spokes improve stability and stiffness, while Mavic’s proven QRM hub with high-quality bearings provides smooth running and high durability. Therefore, Mavic’s Aksium Elite Evo UST wheel is perfect for long hours of training on bad roads. The high-performance Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres are available in 28 mm or 25 mm.
Consisting of a single front wheel incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre:
• S6000 aluminium rim
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• SUP welded rim seam
• For rim brakes
• CNC machined aluminium rim flanges (UB Control)
• Width: approx. 23 mm/depth: approx. 25 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valve
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: Front wheel: 20 pcs
• Spoke pattern: front: radial
• Nipples: steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, steel axle
• Front wheel bearing unit: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Front axle: 100 mm quick release
• Weight: approx. 825 g (without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 - 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 1: For use on paved roads only
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Aksium Elite Evo UST front wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic front quick-release skewer
• 1x Mavic UST valve
• 1x Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 28C, 127 TPI, approx. 275 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 6 bars/87 PSI, tubeless 5.0 bars/70 PSI, protective polyamide inlay)
• 1x Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7.7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7.0 bars/100 PSI, protective polyamide inlay)
Please make your choice.
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version. Inner tubes are not included!
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: