- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Aksium Elite Evo UST WTS 28“/700 C Road Wheels
from 314.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Aksium Elite UST wheels by Mavic offer you the benefits of the UST Road Tubeless Technology, including reduced rolling resistance, smooth running and increased puncture resistance – for the racers of ambitious newcomers and for price-conscious racers who want to improve their performance.
The robust rims made of S6000 aluminium have an inner width of 19 mm and offer outstanding ride quality. 20 straight pull aero steel spokes each improve stability and stiffness, while Mavic’s proven QRM hubs with high-quality bearings and the FTS-L steel freehub provide smooth running and high durability. Therefore, Mavic’s Aksium Elite UST wheelset is perfect for long hours of training on bad roads. The high-performance Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres are available in 28 mm or 25 mm.
Consisting of front and rear wheel, incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres:
• S6000 aluminium rims
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• SUP welded rim seam
• For rim brakes
• CNC machined aluminium rim flanges (UB Control)
• Width: approx. 23 mm/depth: approx. 25 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valve
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: Front wheel: 20 pcs/rear wheel: 20 pcs
• Spoke pattern: front: radial/rear: 2-cross on the right, radial on the left
• Nipples: steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, steel axle
• Robust Mavic FTS-L steel freehub body for high responsiveness
• Compatible with 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Front wheel bearing unit: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Rear wheel bearing unit: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Front axle: 100 mm quick release
• Rear axle: 130 mm quick release
• Weight: approx. 1,780 g (set/without tyres); approx. 825 g (front wheel/without tyre); approx. 955 g (rear wheel/without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 - 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 1: For use on paved roads only
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Aksium Elite Evo UST front wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic Aksium Elite Evo UST rear wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic front quick-release skewer
• 1x Mavic rear quick-release skewer
• 2x Mavic UST valves
• 1 bottle of Mavic sealant + syringe
• 2x Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres (700 x 28C, 127 TPI, approx. 275 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 6 bars/87 PSI, tubeless 5.0 bars/70 PSI, protective polyamide inlay)
• 2x Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7.7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7.0 bars/100 PSI, protective polyamide inlay)
Please make your choice.
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version. Inner tubes are not included!
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm, 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM