- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
MAVIC Aksium Elite WTS 28“/700 C road front wheel
Product code: 225489602
As WTS version, the Mavic Aksium Elite front wheel includes the Yksion Elite Guard tyre with a width of 25 or 28 mm. This tyre ensures strong grip and... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As WTS version, the Mavic Aksium Elite front wheel includes the Yksion Elite Guard tyre with a width of 25 or 28 mm. This tyre ensures strong grip and high riding comfort. In this way, you will receive a complete solution for the entry level, which does not have to shy away from being compared with the upper price segment. Spokes in particular provide stability and stiffness, whereas the versatile and light rim reduces inertia and increases agility. This means more riding comfort and more riding fun. In short, this wheel represents the ideal entry to the world of Mavic bike wheels.
Consisting of a single front wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 22 mm/height: approx. 21 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1.105 g (incl. tyre), approx. 815 g (without tyre)
• For Presta valves with min. 42 mm length
• Number of spokes: 20 aero steel spokes (radial), self-locking steel nipples
• Aluminium hub body, steel axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing (QRM)
• Rim made from S6000 aluminium, H2 reinforced spoke holes (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Elite Guard tyre (700 x 25C or 700 x 28C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), strong grip and good water dispersion, 120 TPI casing, nylon protective insert, Single Compound rubber compound, with Mavic inner tube
• Hub width: front: 100 mm
• Incl. quick release
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on roads and offroad use with jumps up to a height of 15 cm
Manufacturer’s ref. F5450125 (tyre width 25 mm), F5450128 (tyre width 28 mm)
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: