- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC ALLROAD ELITE MTB/Gravel Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ALLROAD ELITE MTB shoes by MAVIC offer versatile performance on and off the bike. The rubber sole is suitable for all kinds of bike tours – ranging from gravel adventures through to beer garden tours. Thus, you can also use them for gravel grinding. In addition, the tread offers best grip on all grounds.
• MTB and gravel shoes with rubber sole and aggressive tread
• Stiff ENERGY CARBON COMP sole
• Rubber straps on tongue to fix the laces while riding
• ORTHOLITE insole for shock absorption and comfort
• Mesh inserts and laser-cut vents for good thermoregulation
• Reflective elements
• Low stack height for a perfect position of the foot to the spindle
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems using cleats with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
MAVIC shoes come in UK sizes, please see size chart.
Weight: approx. 300 g (in size UK 8,5)
ENERGY CARBON COMP:
A light, thin and stiff sole with carbon fibre reinforcement and nylon fibreglass composite inserts. The particularly low stack height of only 7,5 mm in the cleat area brings the foot closer to the pedal spindle for optimum power transfer.
This moulded foam with several levels of density features micro perforations to ensure best moisture management. This increases comfort. Thanks to different levels of density, this foam offers particularly good vibration absorption.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: