- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
In their poker play for the favour of trend-conscious gravel pilots, the traditional French manufacturer Mavic now goes “all-in”: Their Allroad Elite Road+ Disc front wheel for disc brakes stakes everything on one card. 650B! Thanks to the extra-wide Maxtal aluminium rim with an inner width of 25 mm, you can ride 45 to 50 mm wide tyres that effectively absorb shocks and vibrations. The more compact 27.5” wheel diameter makes sure your bike is still as agile as a road bike should be despite 5cm of plush “tyre travel”. Mavic‘s ISM-4D weight tuning and the proven QRM front hub with high-quality bearings guarantee lightning-fast acceleration for daily grinds. In combination with 24 2-cross aero steel spokes on each wheel, this wheel offers a perfect balance of lateral stiffness and vertical compliance. Thus, the Mavic Allroad Elite Road+ Disc UST system wheel is your perfect partner when you are becoming more and more adventurous on your road bike tours.
Consisting of a single front wheel:
• Maxtal aluminium rim
• SUP welded rim seam
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• ISM-4D weight tuning
• For disc brakes (Centerlock)
• Width: approx. 28 mm/depth: approx. 22 mm
• ETRTO: 584 x 25 C
• For Presta valves
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Nipples: ABS steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Bearings: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Brake disc mount: Centerlock
• Axle: 12x100 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 805 g (without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 28 – 62 mm (1.1" – 2.5")
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm
In the box: Mavic Allroad Elite Road+ Disc UST front wheel, conversion kit 5x100 mm, UST valve and tubeless rim tape
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: