- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
In their poker play for the favour of trend-conscious gravel pilots, the traditional French manufacturer Mavic now goes “all-in”: Their Allroad Elite Road+ Disc system wheels for disc brakes stake everything on one card. 650B! Thanks to extra-wide Maxtal aluminium rims with an inner width of 25 mm, you can ride 45 to 50 mm wide tyres that effectively absorb shocks and vibrations. The more compact 27.5” wheel diameter makes sure your bike is still as agile as a road bike should be despite 5cm of plush “tyre travel”. Mavic‘s ISM-4D weight tuning and the proven QRM hubs with high-quality bearings and efficient Instant Drive 360 freehub guarantee lightning-fast acceleration for daily grinds. The hub’s robust star ratchet system provides super-fast engagement and excellent power transfer without any frictional losses. In combination with 24 2-cross aero steel spokes on each wheel, this set offers a perfect balance of lateral stiffness and vertical compliance. Thus, the Mavic Allroad Elite Road+ Disc UST wheelset is your perfect partner when you are becoming more and more adventurous on your tours.
Consisting of a front and a rear wheel:
• Maxtal aluminium rim
• SUP welded rim seam
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• ISM-4D weight tuning
• For disc brakes (Centerlock)
• Width: approx. 28 mm/depth: approx. 22 mm
• ETRTO: 584 x 25 C
• For Presta valves
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs each
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Nipples: ABS steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 steel freehub system
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Front wheel bearings: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear wheel bearings: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Brake disc mount: Centerlock
• Front axle: 12x100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12x142 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 1740 g (set/without tyres); approx. 805 g (front wheel/without tyre); approx. 935 g (rear wheel/without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 28 – 62 mm (1.1" – 2.5")
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm
In the box: Mavic Allroad Elite Road+ Disc UST wheelset, front wheel conversion kit 5x100 mm, rear wheel conversion kit 5x135 mm, UST valves and tubeless rim tape
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM