- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
From now on, you don't have to turn around at the end of the road. The Allroad Elite UST Disc rear wheel by Mavic significantly expands your road bike's range of action. You do no longer have to worry about bad roads, gravel paths and unpaved roads. The robust Maxtal aluminium rim with an inner width of 22 mm is very wide, which contributes to a better support of the tyre more volume. Yet the wheel are very lightweight thanks to ISM 4D weight tuning. The rim profile is designed for use with disc brakes and UST Tubeless compatibility provides even more comfort, smooth running and puncture protection. 24 aero steel spokes with Fore aluminium nipples connect the rim with the proven Mavic QRM aluminium hub. The revised Instant Drive 360 freehub guarantees best engagement for direct acceleration, while the included Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad tyre always ensures maximum control. With progressive side knobs and a smooth centre tread, the tyre offers fast rolling over asphalt and great grip on unpaved roads.
Rear wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 25 mm/height: approx. 22 mm, asymmetric
• ETRTO: 622 x 22 C
• Weight: approx. 925 g (without tyre)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: 24 aero steel spokes (2-cross on the left, radial on the right side), Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 freehub system for direct acceleration
• Bearings: self-adjusting sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Maxtal aluminium rim, ISM 4D milled for a low weight and best aerodynamics (recommended tyre width: 35 – 69 mm)
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad tyre (700 x 30C, 120 TPI, max. tyre pressure 5,8 bars/85 PSI, protective nylon insert, tubeless ready)
• CenterLock brake disc mount
• Axle: 12 mm x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Incl. UST valves + accessories, 1 bottle of Mavic sealant
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm.
Manufacturer's ref.: R20571
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM