- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Allroad S Disc front wheel from Mavic not only feels at home on asphalt, but is also robust enough to easily cope with poorly maintained roads, dusty gravel roads or light off-road use!
This makes it perfect for all your adventures - from road bike touring to gravel and bikepacking!
The robust rim made of Maxtal aluminium easily takes on tyres up to 64 mm wide. Its performance is optimised with the help of Mavic Fore technology. Thanks to special Fore screw nipples, holes in the rim bed are not required here, which improves the strength and stiffness of the rim. In addition, the tubeless construction does not require any additional rim tape, saving a few grams of weight.
A revised shape of the rim base makes it easier to mount and remove the tyres, and in the tubeless construction Mavic's UST Tubeless technology not only improves rolling resistance and grip, but also reduces the risk of punctures at the same time. The Infinity hub platform also optimises stiffness and power transmission while improving spoke tension.
With its discreet design, the Mavic Allroad S Disc front wheel not only rides fast, it also looks fast!
The matt lacquered front hub, the high-quality SUP-welded and almost invisible rim seam as well as deep black bladed spokes give the wheel a premium look that stands out from the crowd.
• Maxtal: Light and strong - this special aluminium alloy offers a better strength-to-weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloys.
• SUP (Soudé Usiné Process): Particularly stable, arc-welded rim joint where the weld of the rim joint is perfectly flat milled for a seamless, smooth transition to achieve balanced rotation without brake vibrations.
• UST tubeless technology: The Mavic standard for tubeless tyres not only improves traction, comfort and rolling resistance, but also reduces the risk of tyre defects.
• Fore tapeless tubeless technology: With Mavic Fore Technology, the spokes are connected directly to the lower rim bridge with a special screw nipple in an incorporated threaded receptacle to increase the resistance of the rim. The closed rim bed remains intact as part of the tubeless system. This makes it easy to change spokes and saves the extra weight of the rim tape.
• QRM Auto (Qualité de Roulements Mavic Auto): Smooth-running, double-sealed and maintenance-free industrial bearings with high dimensional accuracy and self-adjusting bearing preload.
• Rim material: Maxtal aluminium
• Wheel size: 28" / 700C
• UST Road Tubeless
• Hookless rim profile optimised for disc brakes
• Rim width: approx. 24.9 mm
• Rim depth: approx. 20.9 mm
• Inner rim width: 22 mm
• ETRTO: 22 - 622
• For Presta valve
• Spokes: double butted, elliptical aero steel spokes (straight pull)
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Spoke pattern: 2-cross (contactless)
• Nipples: Fore aluminium nipples
• Hub type: Mavic Infinity Hub
• Hub material: aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Brake disc mount: Centerlock
• Bearings: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Front hub spacing: 12 x 100 mm thru axle
• Weight: approx. 830 g (without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 28 - 64 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: for on and off-road use with jumps up to 15 cm
In the box:
• 1 x Mavic Allroad S Disc Centerlock 28"/700C Gravel front wheel
• 1 x Mavic UST valve
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version.
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Material: carbon:
- Freehub body:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm