- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
MAVIC Article: 2652607
Product code: 225212604
The MAVIC CROSSMAX MTB shoes stand out because they offer particularly good value for money. An optimised fit offers very high wearing comfort, the EN... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The MAVIC CROSSMAX MTB shoes stand out because they offer particularly good value for money. An optimised fit offers very high wearing comfort, the ENERGY GRIP TERRA outer sole with fibreglass reinforced nylon insert and the CONTAGRIP profile provide optimum functionality during cross-country use.
• MTB shoes with ENERGY GRIP TERRA outer sole incl. CONTAGRIP profile for particularly efficient power transmission
• Extra light QUICK LACE system for one-hand operation
• ENDOFIT tongue for increased comfort
• ORTHOLITE insole offers cushioning and comfort
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
MAVIC shoes come in UK sizes, please see size chart.
Manufacturer's ref.: 391345 (black), 393210 (black/white/black)
Weight: approx. 325 g (per shoe, for size UK 8,5)
ENERGY GRIP TERRA:
Sole made of fibreglass and nylon for best energy transfer and secure grip.
The specially designed tread always offers best traction on the trail. Whether dry ground, mud or snow - this tread ensures a secure grip.
Extra lightweight lacing made of high-strength aramid and Kevlar fibres for one-hand operation.
The tongue wraps the foot just like a sock and offers thus particularly high comfort.
This insole consisting of preshaped, open-pore foam comes with fine perforations to ensure best moisture management. This also increases comfort. Thanks to its different degrees of thickness, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: