- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Speed, speed, speed! That’s what Mavic’s wheel specialists have focused on when developing the Comete Pro Carbon SL UST front wheel. This system wheel features the top technologies for road and triathlon bikes to offer you a decisive aerodynamic advantage on the road. The high-grade full-carbon rim is based on a 64 mm deep and 26 mm wide NACA aero rim profile inspired by an aircraft wing and perfected in endless hours of wind tunnel testing. Thus, the Comete Pro Carbon SL wheel guarantees extremely low air resistance without compromising on riding stability in crosswinds. The proven and smooth-running Mavic QRM aluminium hub and the Road UST Tubeless Technology, that allows you to also ride the Comete Pro Carbon SL without tube, ensure minimal frictional losses. 15% less rolling resistance than traditional systems with tubes while maintaining the same air pressure – that’s a clear statement. However, after all, you need to control your speed to be really fast. Therefore, a laser was used to remove resin from the outer layer of carbon on the rim flange with iTgMAX technology – for excellent braking performance and reliability in dry and wet conditions. With Mavic’s Comete Pro Carbon SL UST wheel you can race to the top of the podium. And if not… it’s not because of your front wheel!
Consisting of a single front wheel incl. tyre:
• Full carbon rim made of 3K carbon
• Wind tunnel tested NACA aero rim profile
• For rim brakes (only with special carbon brake pads)
• Carbon rim flanges with iTgMAX technology
• Width: approx. 26 mm/depth: approx. 64 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valves
• Spokes: aero steel spokes
• Number of spokes: 18 pcs
• Lacing: radial
• Nipples: ABS aluminium, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Bearings: adjustable, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
• Axle: 130 mm (quick release)
• Weight:approx. 740 g (without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 1: For use on paved roads only
In the box: Mavic Comete Pro Carbon SL UST front wheel, Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 6,0 bars/87 PSI, protective nylon inlay), quick release skewer, special brake pads for carbon rims and UST valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: