- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Cosmic Boa Road Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The lightweight MAVIC Cosmic Boa road shoes with high-quality BOA L6 dial are designed for ambitious road cyclists – and predestined for mountain stages. The road shoes with a streamlined design and a premium closure are inspired by the mountain stages of the big tours. The dial allows for easy, precise adjustments – for a perfect fit, increased comfort and pedalling efficiency. The light, breathable upper is made from a soft microfibre material and comes with strategically placed, laser cut vents. The toe box is roomy to offer even more comfort. An ORTHOLITE insole provides lasting comfort and top performance. Apart from comfort and precise adjustment options, the Cosmic Boa impress with high power transfer thanks to a sole made of nylon and fibreglass that is stiff enough for optimal pedalling efficiency, yet comfortable enough for long distances.
• ENERGY COMP sole made of a fibreglass-nylon blend for strong performance, power transfer and comfort on long distances
• BOA L6 dial for easy, precise adjustments
• Upper made from extra-fine microfibre material with laser cut vents for a perfect fit, best breathability and a pleasant cooling effect
• Padded 3D EVA tongue that wraps around the foot for maximum comfort
• High-quality ORTHOLITE insole provides lasting comfort and strong performance.
• Roomy toe box
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
A light, thin and stiff sole made of fibreglass and nylon. A low stack height of only 7.5 mm in the cleat area brings the foot closer to the pedal spindle for best power transfer.
The closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that allow for precise adjustments. This combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no Velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces loosen by pulling the dial.
This moulded, multi-density foam has micro perforations to guarantee best moisture management. This increases comfort. Thanks to different levels of density, this foam offers outstanding vibration absorption.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: