- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The legendary Cosmic Elite rear wheel in a disc brake version.
The Cosmic Elite Disc wheel represents the entry-level model of Mavic’s world of high-performance wheels. Featuring a disc brake optimised, 30 mm deep and 24 mm wide NACA rim profile, it provides a perfect balance of aerodynamics, low weight and top riding characteristics, e.g. improved stability in crosswinds.
Road UST Tubeless compatibility further reduces rolling resistance and increases ride quality and puncture resistance. The wall thickness of the SUP welded aluminium rim creates a perfect balance of stiffness, strength and low weight.
The wheel comes with a spoke pattern that is specifically designed for use with disc brakes and features a Centerlock disc brake mount. The 12 mm thru axle mount may be converted to quick release standard using the included adapters.
In short: Mavic’s Cosmic Elite UST Disc rear wheel is a top entry-level wheel for your disc racer and offers outstanding performance.
Consisting of a single rear wheel incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre:
• S6000 aluminium UST rim
• Wind tunnel tested NACA aero rim profile
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• SUP welded rim seam
• Rim profile optimised for disc brakes
• Width: approx. 24 mm/depth: approx. 30 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• For Presta valve
• Spokes: aero steel spokes
• Number of spokes: Rear wheel: 24 pcs
• Spoke pattern: Rear wheel: 2-cross
• Nipples: steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Brake disc mount: Centerlock
• Robust Instant Drive 360 steel freehub system for direct acceleration
• Compatible with 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Rear wheel bearing unit: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm thru axle
• Weight: approx. 1,015 g (rear wheel/without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 - 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: for on and off-road use with jumps up to 15 cm
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Cosmic Elite UST Disc rear wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7.7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7.0 bars/100 PSI, protective polyamide inlay)
• 1x Mavic rear wheel conversion kit 5x135 mm (quick release)
• 1x Mavic UST valve
• 1 bottle of Mavic sealant + syringe
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version. Inner tubes are not included!
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5x135mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM