- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The legendary Cosmic Elite wheels in a disc brake version.
The Cosmic Elite Disc wheels represent the entry-level model of Mavic’s world of high-performance wheels. Featuring a disc brake optimised, 30 mm deep and 24 mm wide NACA rim profile, they provide a perfect balance of aerodynamics, low weight and top riding characteristics, e.g. improved stability in crosswinds.
Road UST Tubeless compatibility further reduces rolling resistance and increases ride quality and puncture resistance. The wall thickness of the SUP welded aluminium rims creates a perfect balance of stiffness, strength and low weight, while the Instant Drive 360 freehub provides direct acceleration. This gives the wheels extra agility.
The wheelset comes with a spoke pattern that is specifically designed for use with disc brakes and features a Centerlock disc brake mount. 12 mm thru axle mounts may be converted to quick release standard using the included adapters.
In short: Mavic’s Cosmic Elite UST Disc is a top entry-level wheelset for your disc racer and offers outstanding performance.
Consisting of front and rear wheel, incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres:
• S6000 aluminium UST rim
• Wind tunnel tested NACA aero rim profile
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• SUP welded rim seam
• Rim profile optimised for disc brakes
• Width: approx. 24 mm/depth: approx. 30 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• For Presta valve
• Spokes: aero steel spokes
• Number of spokes: Front wheel: 24 pcs/rear wheel: 24 pcs
• Spoke pattern: Front wheel: 2-cross/rear wheel: 2-cross
• Nipples: steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Brake disc mount: Centerlock
• Robust Instant Drive 360 steel freehub system for direct acceleration
• Compatible with 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Front wheel bearing unit: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear wheel bearing unit: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm thru axle
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm thru axle
• Weight: approx. 1,870 g (set/without tyres); approx. 845 g (front wheel/without tyre); approx. 1,015 g (rear wheel/without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 - 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: for on and off-road use with jumps up to 15 cm
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Cosmic Elite UST Disc front wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic Cosmic Elite UST Disc rear wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 2x Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7.7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7.0 bars/100 PSI, protective polyamide inlay)
• 1x Mavic front wheel conversion kit 5x100 mm (quick release)
• 1x Mavic rear wheel conversion kit 5x135 mm (quick release)
• 2x Mavic UST valves
• 1 bottle of Mavic sealant + syringe
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version. Inner tubes are not included!
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 12 x 100 mm, 5x135mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM