- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Cosmic Elite UST WTS 28“/700 C road front wheel
Product code: 226406901
The legend is alive! There's scarcely any wheel with such a long tradition in Mavic's wheel range than the Cosmic Elite. For the model year 2018, the... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The legend is alive! There's scarcely any wheel with such a long tradition in Mavic's wheel range than the Cosmic Elite. For the model year 2018, the popular wheels were brought up to date.
The Cosmic Elite wheels still represent the perfect entry into the world of high-performance wheels by Mavic. With a 30mm deep and 24mm wide NACA compliant rim profile, the wheels offer the perfect balance between aerodynamics, weight and best riding characteristics, such as improved lateral stiffness. In addition, the wheels are UST Tubeless compatible for improved rolling efficiency, comfort and puncture protection. The wall thickness of the SUP welded rims represents the perfect compromise of stiffness, strength and low weight. Therefore, the Mavic Cosmic Elite UST is a top entry-level wheel with excellent performance.
Front wheel incl. tyres:
• Width: approx. 24 mm/height: approx. 30 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 815 g (without tyre and inner tube)
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 51 mm
• Number of spokes: 20 aero steel spokes (radial), self-locking steel nipples
• Aluminium hub body, steel axle
• Replaceable, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• S6000 Aluminium UST rims with SUP welded rim joint (recommended tyre width 25-32 mm) and CNC machined rim flange (UB control)
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with inner tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7,0 bars/100 PSI, nylon protection insert)
• For rim brakes
• Hub width: 100 mm
• Incl. quick release, tubeless rim tape, UST valve + accessories
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm
Manufacturer's ref.: F72901
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- F72901, F7319125
- 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: