- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith WTS front wheel is classified by Mavic into the "Fast & Light" category. Wheelset-tyre systems of this group offer the optimum combination of a low weight, high stiffness, as well as outstanding aerodynamics. The decisive contribution to these features of the Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith wheel is made by the 45 mm high NACA aero rim profile and the Exalith coated Maxtal rim. The Exalith coating provides a shorter braking distance, as well as less rim wear and therefore higher durability. A rim width of 25 mm guarantees ideal integration of the 25 mm Yksion Pro GripLink tyre. The Instant Drive 360 freehub system allows for immediate acceleration. Maximum efficiency and dynamics for maximum demands.
Consisting of a single front wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 25 mm/height: approx. 45 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1.070 g (incl. tyre and inner tube), approx. 735 g (without tyre)
• For Presta valves with min. 60 mm length
• Number of spokes: 16 (radial), aero steel spokes double-butted, self-locking aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing, micro-fine adjustment (QRM+)
• Rim construction: rim profile: 12K-Carbon, wind tunnel proved NACA aero rim profile, SUP welded and ISM weight-tuned Maxtal aluminium rim with Exalith2 brake flanges for optimum braking performance in different weather conditions and increased durability (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• Hub width: 100 mm quick-release skewer
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro GripLink tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, nylon insert, with Mavic inner tube
• Incl. quick-release skewer, special brake pads for Exalith brake flanges, suitable for Shimano/SRAM callipers
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on paved roads and trails
Manufacturer's ref. F5410125
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm