- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith WTS rear wheel is classified by Mavic into the "Fast & Light" category. Wheelset-tyre systems of this group offer the optimum combination of a low weight, high stiffness, as well as outstanding aerodynamics. The decisive contribution to these features of the Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith wheel is made by the 45 mm high NACA aero rim profile and the Exalith coated Maxtal rim. The Exalith coating provides a shorter braking distance, as well as less rim wear and therefore higher durability. A rim width of 25 mm guarantees ideal integration of the 25 mm Yksion Pro PowerLink tyre. The Instant Drive 360 freehub system allows for immediate acceleration. Maximum efficiency and dynamics for maximum demands.
Consisting of a single rear wheel incl tyre:
• Width: approx. 25 mm/height: approx. 45 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1.300 g (incl. tyre and inner tube), approx. 915 g (without tyre)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG / SRAM
• For Presta valves with min. 60 mm length
• Number of spokes: 20 (left two-cross, right radial), aero steel spokes double-butted, self-locking aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing, micro-fine adjustment (QRM+)
• Instant Drive 360 freehub system for fast acceleration
• Rim construction: rim profile: 12K-Carbon, wind tunnel proved NACA aero rim profile, SUP welded and ISM weight-tuned Maxtal aluminium rims with Exalith2 brake flanges for optimum braking performance in different weather conditions and increased durability (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• Hub width: 130 mm quick-release skewer
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, Kevlar insert, with Mavic inner tube
• Incl. quick-release skewer, special wrench to fasten spokes and to adjust bearings, spoke wrench, special brake pads for Exalith brake flanges, suitable for Shimano/SRAM callipers
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on paved roads and trails
Manufacturer's ref. R8070130
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM