- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith WTS wheelset is classified by Mavic into the "Fast & Light" category. Wheelset-tyre systems of this group offer the optimum combination of a low weight, high stiffness, as well as outstanding aerodynamics. The decisive contribution to these features of the Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith wheels is made by the 45 mm high NACA aero rim profile and the Exalith coated Maxtal rims. The Exalith coating provides a shorter braking distance, as well as less rim wear and therefore higher durability. A rim width of 25 mm guarantees ideal integration of the 25 mm Yksion Pro tyres. The Instant Drive 360 freehub system allows for immediate acceleration. Maximum efficiency and dynamics for maximum demands.
Consisting of front and rear wheel incl. tyres:
• Width: approx. 25 mm/height: approx. 45 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: front: approx. 1.070 g/rear: approx. 1.300 g (incl. tyres and inner tubes), front: approx. 735 g/rear: approx. 915 g (without tyres)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG / SRAM
• For Presta valves with min. 60 mm length
• Number of spokes: front: 16 (radial)/rear: 20 (left two-cross, right radial), aero steel spokes double-butted, self-locking aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing, micro-fine adjustment (QRM+)
• Instant Drive 360 freehub system for fast acceleration
• Rim construction: rim profile: 12K-Carbon, wind tunnel proved NACA aero rim profile, SUP welded and ISM weight-tuned Maxtal aluminium rims with Exalith2 brake flanges for optimum braking performance in different weather conditions and increased durability (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm quick-release skewers
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink and GripLink tyres (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, Kevlar insert at the front and nylon insert at the rear, with Mavic inner tubes
• Incl. quick-release skewers, special wrench to fasten spokes and to adjust bearings, spoke wrench, special brake pads for Exalith brake flanges, suitable for Shimano/SRAM callipers
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on paved roads and trails
Manufacturer's ref. P8276130
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM